Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

Summertime and the Livin' is Easy (orig. published 9.3.11)


I know it's been awhile, and I apologize. I have decided to return to school (Energy/Environmental Engineering) - and "anything worth doing is worth doing well" - so I'm going full time. Between school, work and tiny activities, we have been very busy! However we have found time to enjoy these few warm summer months while they last and below I will share you some photos from all the fun we've been having.


I am working on a blog worth reading, not just for pictures. Colson has been up to A LOT this summer. Watch for a post laster this week in which I will share with you all he's been accomplishing! You will be amazed, I promise!!


Much love.

-J-



Sawdust Days

She won this playing the duck game - her very 1st carnival game!

Met THE Stevie Hopkins of 3E Love at the Abilities Expo in Chicago!

Colson, Cayleigh and Gramma getting ready for Colson's Miracle League game!

Like father, like son :)

Some pre-game fun





Colson bartending at the Eldorado picnik!

Mommy and Cayleigh go to Waterfest


Dancing at Waterfest!


The Tinys favorite ride! - Winnebago County Fair


Colson's 1st time on the Ferris Wheel!


Cayleigh representing some 3E love at the Green Lake Art Fair


Love those Tiny children!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All is Well

It's a Miracle (League)!

Another Year of Firsts